Southwest High School Athletics
Southwest High School believes athletics can be the fabric that endears a student, a family, and a community to the school. Education-based athletics centers on student learning, personal growth, and total welfare. Coaching is synonymous with teaching. Athletics participation serves as an extension of the classroom that will develop skills, self-esteem, and self-confidence in all students to become their “BEST SELF” and develop lifelong lessons to enrich their life now and in the future.
- Develop student academically, athletically, socially, and emotionally
- 100% Graduation Rates for all student-athletes
- Recognize, direct, and support athletes with academic deficiencies
- Provide a competitive and learning environment which facilitates the development of moral character, self-discipline
- MPS Conference Championships
- District and State Qualifiers/Championships & Honors